I hate my weight. HATE it. HATE HATE HATE. The problem is that I love food, reading, and being on a computer. This love/ hate relationship has me stuck around 295lbs. You read right- 295. Gross.
Up until recently, this weight has only affected the way I look in clothes and some minor back issues. I now have intense back pain; my knees, hips, and ankles hurt constantly; I have a “big ass heel spur” according to my doc. I’m sure I have one on my other foot too. I am miserable! Being in pain sucks. Whatever little drive I have is wiped out by the pain.
The thing is, I have plans. I plan on not have a shit-ton of arthritis. I plan on being able to hike all day. I plan on going on roller coasters again. I plan on looking great (fat does not look good). Ideally, I would like to be a solid 165lbs. I was in high school and I was strong and smoking hot. I would completely settle for 200lbs. though.
As of today, I pledge certain things. I am going to re-up my pledge every month. So this is until March 31st.
1. I pledge to drink more water- 48oz.
2. I pledge to walk at work for 10 min. everyday.
3. I pledge to use the wii for at least 10 min. everyday. (More is OK too!)
4. I pledge to get in one more veggie a day.
5. I pledge to eat 3 less meat products a week (yeah Morning Star/ Boca!).
6. I pledge to say no to 3 different “bad things” everyday because I give in and have 1.
7. I pledge to blog about this twice a week.
If you read this, please let me know. Please encourage me. Please give me “The Look of Disapproval” if you see me slacking. Please know that I need every single kick in the pants I could ever get.